Happy Family Alpbachtal
7 nights in a family apartment without board incl. the Alpbachtal Seenland Card with many all-inclusive services such as free use of the Summer mountain lifts, Juppi Kid’s Club, bathing lakes from 434,- Euro per family
- 7 nights in a family apartment
- Alpbachtal Seenland Card included:
- Free use of the five Summer mountain lifts (Alpbachtal + Wildschönau)
- Free child care at Juppi Kid’s Club (Mon-Fri) (11.6-20.6.+7.7.-5.9.2014)
- Monday – Friday daily choice of 2 guided walks
- Free admission to the bathing lakes Reither Badesee or Lake Reintal Lake
- Free admission to outdoor and indoor pools
- Free admission to the Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses
- Free use of the holiday regions bus services
- and other services included with the Alpbachtal Seenland Card
free children‘s programme at Juppi Kid’s Club (Mon-Fri)
- Mon: welcome-pick nick with scavenger hunt and games in the Kinderpark
- Tues: Zenzi´s first visit on the alm - and you will join her!
- Wed: Kuno the clever pixie meets Klara the witch and herb specialist...guaranteed fun!
- Thurs: woodland spirits in Alpbach. Fun woodland rally with fir cone throwing competition, obstacle course race and more…
- Fri: meadow Olympics course with self-constructed obstacles and a barbecue
From 434,- Euro for 2 adults + 2 children up to age 15
The Alpbachtal Seenland is home to 900 km hiking trails and walking path, traditional family run accommodation, unique natural gorges, special mountain top children’s outdoor play courses, bathing lakes and more!
Tip: the 2,5 km long circular path in „Juppi Zauberwald“ (Juppi’s enchanted forest) with its natural play areas and a viewing platform never fails to thrill. From Alpbach – Austria‘s most beautiful village – a 6-person gondola brings hikers up to 1.900 m not far from the Wiedersbergerhorn peak. Children will just love the "Lauserland" – an outdoor playground with lots of natural elements.