Happy Family Alpbachtal
7 nights in a family apartment without board incl. the Alpbachtal Seenland Card with many all-inclusive services such as free use of the Summer mountain lifts, Juppi Kid’s Club, bathing lakes from 434,- Euro per family
- 7 nights in a family apartment
- Alpbachtal Seenland Card included:
- Free use of the five Summer mountain lifts (Alpbachtal + Wildschönau)
- Free child care at Juppi Kid’s Club (Mon-Fri) details see below
- Monday – Friday daily choice of 2 guided walks
- Free admission to the bathing lakes Reither Badesee or Lake Reintal Lake
- Free admission to outdoor and indoor pools
- Free admission to the Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses
- Free use of the holiday regions bus services
- and other services included with the Alpbachtal Seenland Card
free children‘s programme at Juppi Kid’s Club (Mon-Fri 06.07.-11.09.2015)
- MON: get to know each other day: we will get to know each other playing games and will then proceed to the Hildegard Kräutergarten (Hildegard herb garden) where we will meet "Wally Wasserfee" (Wally the Water Sprite). What next? The entire family is welcome to join in the fun!
- TUES: we will spend time in the Zauberdorf (enchanted village) with Wally Wasserfee, let’s be creative! The Reitherkogelbahn takes us up to Juppi Zauberwald (Juppi's Enchanted Forest) and together we will build our own little enchanted village! Wally Wasserfee will of course be there to help! Parents are most welcome to help or they can go for a hike on the Reitherkogel!
- WEDN: garden fun: let’s go on a treasure hunt and everybody’s help is needed. Together we’ll go on the hunt for Juppi’s treasure chest. Where can the chest be hidden? In the afternoon we’ll have lots of fun in the garden - "Gaudi im Garten" – carving Edelweiß with Hubsi Bubsi and more! Your parents are also welcomed to give it a try.
- THURS: Lauserland: we’ll take the bus to Alpbach and discover the Lauserland. Juppi has prepared Olympic Games on the Wiedersbergerhorn in the Lauserland for us! There’ll be long jump, balancing, mini high rope course and more! Parents are most welcome to help or they can go for a hike on the Wiedersbergerhorn!
- FRI: end of week party: Whoa, we’ve made so many friends! A great reason to have a party! We’ll play, dance and romp about together and then have a hearty snack including sausage! Everyone will receive a picture as a souvenir of the good times spent with friends at Juppi Kids Club
From 434,- Euro for 2 adults + 2 children up to age 15
The Alpbachtal Seenland is home to 900 km hiking trails and walking path, traditional family run accommodation, unique natural gorges, special mountain top children’s outdoor play courses, bathing lakes and more!
Tip: the 2,5 km long circular path in „Juppi Zauberwald“ (Juppi’s enchanted forest) with its natural play areas and a viewing platform never fails to thrill. From Alpbach – Austria‘s most beautiful village – a 6-person gondola brings hikers up to 1.900 m not far from the Wiedersbergerhorn peak. Children will just love the "Lauserland" – an outdoor playground with lots of natural elements.