Lauserland at the Wiedersbergerhorn
Lauserland is an adventure playground situated directly at the Wiedersbergerhornbahn - 6-seater gondola in Alpbach - top station. Have fun playing and at the same time enjoy the spectacular views.
Kid´s programme in the Lauserland in Alpbach
Monday to Thursday daily from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. As the activities in the Lauserland are not a child care programme as such parents are kindly asked to stay nearby!
- MON: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.: During the course of a barbecue we get to know each other and learn more about the Lauserland programme. Please bring your own food - if need be sausages can be bought at the Lauserland.
- TUE: Lauser-Rally through the Lauserland – every participant receives a small prize!
- WED: We will make things, hammer, and paint and do handicrafts in the Lauser workshop on the Lauser stage! Please settle any costs for materials for making handicrafts with the Lauserland child care staff.
- THU: milking competition and farm quiz at the Lauser Alm!
- FRI: face painting at the Lauser stage (in bad weather – in the Lauser Alm)
- SAT: Off your own bat discover the Lauser - Lake walk to the middle station. Can you find the Lauser? A small, sweet treat awaits you at the bottom station!
- SUN: Together with your family enjoy a hike along the panorama path followed by some great fun moments in Lauserland and the careful closer inspection of the Lauserland insect hotels!
Tip: use of the Wiedersbergerhornbahn and access to the Lauserland is free with your Alpbachtal Seenland Card!
(According to demand a fee will be charged at Lauserland towards any materials for making handicrafts & food for the barbecue.)
Baby carrier rental: free - for one day (against a security) at the Wiedersbergerhornbahn top station! Ideal for hikes on the Wiedersbergerhorn – carriers can be returned at the bottom station! While supplies last!