- Show all dates
Guided E-Bike Pleasure Tour
Together with mountain bike guide Philipp Guggenberger you conquer the mountains in the Alpbachtal on two wheels. Before you head up to the alpine pastures on your e-bike, you can improve your bike skills in the technique course.
This way, nothing will stop us from living an alpine adventure: the Steinbergalm, built in 1558, is idyllically located at the end of the Lueger Valley in Inneralpbach. Alpine dairyman Hannes Klingler is already waiting for you with a thirst quencher and a cheese tasting of his homemade specialities. After an extensive rest on the alpine pasture, you will return to the valley on your e-bikes.
- Meeting point: 9:00 a.m. in Inneralpbach at "Tourencenter Alpbach" next to the E-Trial Park Alpbachtal
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Fee: per person: € 25,00 with Alpbachtal Card, € 35,00 without Card
- Stop for something to eat/drink: Steinbergalm
- E-bike: Please reserve an e-bike (not included in the fee!) in good time on www.alpbachtal.at/bike or bring your own e-bike.
- Please register by 4:00 p.m. the day before at one of the Alpbachtal tourist offices, book online on SEPP - My Alpbachtal app or visit the Experiences shop
Please bring the following items with you:
- sturdy shoes
- change of clothes
- rain jacket
- sun protection
- sun glasses
- cycling gloves
- snack such as apple, energy bar, etc.
- any relevant medication such as EpiPen, insulin pen, etc.
- money (in cash)
- mobile phone
- cheerful mood
Most of the aforementioned can be hired / bought in the shop before the tour.
Date & timeDate
Starts at: 09:00 O'clock (Duration: 4 Hours)