- Show all dates
Guided "Genuss" Snowshoe Hike
Glittering snow, tranquillity and dreamlike winter scenery!
During the guided snowshoe hike in Alpbach you will not only stop at the most beautiful viewing spots, but will also be treated to a culinary greeting from the Alpbachtal. The packed lunch containing regional products tastes twice as good when enjoyed together with views over the Tyrolean mountains.
The snowshoe equipment and the packed lunch are included in the price.
The guided snowshoe hike starts from the Alpbach tourist office every Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
In case of lack of snow, an alternative hike will replace the snowshoe hike.
Meeting point: tourist office in Alpbach
- min. 3 – max. 15 participants
- Ski pass - if available (depending on snow conditions use of the mountain lift may be neccessary)
- Dogs are welcome, but need to be on the leash (when using public transport muzzles are mandatory)
Please bring with you:
- Sturdy shoes
- Warm clothes
- A backpack for your snack
- With Alpbachtal Card € 20,00
- Without Alpbachtal Card € 35,00
- Fee includes a packed lunch
- Please pay online or directly at the tourist office
- Incl. snowshoes and poles hire. Use of the godola lift is not included.
Please register: by 4:00 p.m. the day before at one of the Alpbachtal tourist offices or visit the Experiences Shop or book online on the SEPP - my alpbachtal app
In case of lack of snow an alternative hike is programmed to replace the snowshoe hike.
Transport information: by public transport www.vvt.at bus no. 4074
by car: parking facilities: at the beginning of the village. Opposite Café Genuss to the right is a large car park with free parking, garage parking below the Spar supermarket, opposite the Spar supermarket below the fire brigade building on the designated car parking spaces.
Date & timeDate
Starts at: 10:00 O'clock (Duration: 4 Hours)