Special Sunrise Ride to the Wiedersberger Horn
At the break of dawn, take the Wiedersbergerhornbahn to the top station. From there you can walk independently in about 45 minutes to the Wiedersberger Horn peak at 2,127 m. Once there, you will be able to experience a fascinating sunrise and beautiful panoramic views. Our tip: treat yourself to a mountain top breakfast - for a perfect start to the day!
Tickets and costs:
- Pre-sale until the day before € 15,00
- At the ticket desk in the morning € 19,00
- Children: free of charge up to age 5
- Under 15 years: € 7,00 (pre-sale & morning ticket desk)
- Season tickets and senior tariffs are not applicable for special trips
- Available at all the Alpbachtal tourist offices or for guests online SEPP - My Alpbachtal App
- Tickets are also available in the Experiences Shop
- On site payment only in cash!
- Parking tickets are only needed once normal lift operation starts (from 9:00 a.m.)
Every 2nd Thursday from July to the beginning of September:
06.07.2023 4:15 – 5:00 a.m. (sunrise at 5:23 a.m.)
20.07.2023 4:30 – 5:15 a.m. (sunrise at 5:37 a.m.)
03.08.2023 4:45 – 5:30 a.m. (sunrise at 5:54 a.m.)
17.08.2023 5:00 – 5:45 a.m. (sunrise at 6:12 a.m.)
31.08.2023 5:15 – 6:00 a.m. (sunrise at 6:31 a.m.)
The gondola lift runs for 45 minutes approx. half an hour after sunrise for the descent.
Hiking time: approx. 45 min
Breakfast on the mountain!
- The mountain restaurant Hornboden will be open and offers a hearty breakfast (not included in the price).
- The mountain restaurant Hornalm offers a delicious breakfast. Prior bookings required! (not included in the price)
- Sturdy shoes and headlamps are essential!
- The hike is at your own risk!
- Cancelled in case of bad weather! Will be announced at the latest by midday the day before
PLEASE OBSERVE THE CURRENT COVID-19 REGULATIONS!
Date & timeDate
Starts at: 04:30 O'clock