Almrosen (flowering mountain azaleas) Celebrations
in Alpbach. Experience the Alpbach valley's natural beauty. Great programme with guided walk and Almrosen Day celebrations on the Wiedersbergerhorn. Free entry!
This event has already taken place. Please have a look at our upcoming events.
Tel.: +43 5337 21200 30
„Almrosenfest“ on the Wiedersbergerhorn
Only a few steps from the mountain lift top station a carpet of splendid rusty red flowering mountain azaleas and sweeping views over the valley await one.
Every year from mid-June to mid-July, its mountain azalea flowering time and the mountains seem to glow a rusty red colour. Come and celebrate this special time of the year with us and be mesmerized by the scent and colours!
- 10:00 a.m. - guided walk to the flowering mountain azaleas on the Wiedersbergerhorn
- As from 12:00 p.m. „Almrosenfest“ at the Wiedersbergerhorn mountain lift top station
- Music and entertainment, culinary delights, Alphorn blowers, fun and games in the Lauserland and more.
- reduced tariffs (50%) for the use of the Wiedersbergerhornbahn
- Guests have free use of the mountain lift with their Alpbachtal Seenland Card.
- Free admission!
This also might be interesting for you