To the content To the main menu To the contact informations
Family trip to the Museum Tiroler Bauernhöfe - Kramsach  | © Alpbachtal Seenland Tourismus │Gabriele Grießenböck

Kniepass chapel

Located on the path from Münster to the Bayreuther Hütte, just above the Postalm in the forest. The Lady Chapel is dedicated to "Our Lady", the Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ.

Kniepasskapelle | © Helmut Mühlbacher Kniepasskapelle | © Helmut Mühlbacher

The chapel was built between 1724 and 1727 and renovated and newly consecrated in 1928.

  • Daily
    00:00 - 00:00

Contact

Kniepasskapelle
Anton Niedrist
Gemeindeamt
Dorf 90
6232 Münster