E-bike tour to the Steinbergalm in Alpbach
Together with mountain bike guide Philipp Guggenberger you conquer the mountains in the Alpbachtal on two wheels. Before you head up to the alpine pastures on your e-bike, you can improve your bike skills in the technique course.
This way, nothing will stop us from living an alpine adventure: the Steinbergalm, built in 1558, is idyllically located at the end of the Lueger Valley in Inneralpbach. Alpine dairyman Hannes Klingler is already waiting for you with a thirst quencher and a cheese tasting of his homemade specialities. After an extensive rest on the alpine pasture, you will return to the valley on your e-bikes.
About the offer
Please bring the following items with you:
- sturdy shoes
- change of clothes
- rain jacket
- sun protection
- sun glasses
- cycling gloves
- snack such as apple, energy bar, etc.
- any relevant medication such as EpiPen, insulin pen, etc.
- money (in cash)
- mobile phone
- cheerful mood
Most of the aforementioned can be hired / bought in the shop before the tour.
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Meeting point: Tourencenter Alpbach, Alpbach 40, 6236 Alpbach
- Minimum participants: 3 persons
- Maximum participants: 10 persons
- Stop for something to eat and drink: Steinbergalm
- Please register by 4:00 p.m. the day before at one of the Alpbachtal tourist offices or call tel. +43 5337 21200 30 or book online on SEPP - My Alpbachtal App
- Please reserve an e-bike early on at www.alpbachtal.at/bike or bring your own e-bike
9:00 a.m. in Inneralpbach at the "Tourencenter Alpbach" next to the E-Trial Park Alpbachtal
by public transport www.vvt.at bus no. 4074
by car: free parking: in Inneralpbach directly at the "Tourencenter Alpbach" opposite Connys - Original Tiroler Wirtshaus.