Ga naar inhoud Terug naar hoofdpagina De contactgegevens

Mariahilfkapelle

The Mariahilf chapel – a joint project by the „Haisara“ (those who live in the Haus hamlet)

Mariahilf Kapelle | © Alpbachtal Tourismus Mariahilf Kapelle | © Alpbachtal Tourismus

The Mariahilf Chapel was originally built in 1887 as a community project of the 5 Haisara farmers.

In those days, it stood below the road.
In 2001-2002, the chapel was rebuilt at its current location. This time as a community project of all the inhabitants of the Haus hamlet. The original altar from 1887 was restored. Everything else was faithfully reproduced. The Haus residents regularly come together to pray in the Mariahilf chapel.

It is customary that a rosary is prayed every Sunday evening from "St. George's Day" in April until the haymaking begins. Originally, a rosary was also prayed every day for a week after All Souls' Day on 2nd November.

  • Tagelijks
    09:00 - 19:00

Contact

Mariahilfkapelle
Haus 81
6252 Breitenbach am Inn