Daily services free of charge
Mountain lifts/mountain experience
- Wiedersbergerhornbahn (mountain lift) Alpbach with children’s „Lauserland“
- Reitherkogelbahn (mountain lift) Reith i. A. with Juppi Zauberwald (losed on Wednesdays)
- Markbachjochbahn (mountain lift) Niederau - Wildschönau***
- Schatzbergbahn (mountain lift) Auffach - Wildschönau***
Environmentally friendly bus services
- Regiobus Mittleres Unterinntal (VVT) - bus services within the holiday region**
- Sighseeing bus Jenbach-Stans-Schwaz
- Mon-Fri free child care at Juppi Kid's Club in Reith i. A.* (does not include lunch/snacks)
- NEW: free playing of mini golf for children at the Kinderpark in Reith i. A.
Lakes & swimming pools
- WAVE Wörgler Wasserwelt - adventure pool (Mon-Sun 2,5 hrs)***
- Reither Badesee Reith i. A. – bathing lake Reith i. A.
- Reintalersee, Kramsach – lake Reintal Kramsach (designated beaches)
- Schwimmbad Brixlegg – swimming pool Brixlegg
- Schwimmbad Münster – swimming pool Münster
Museums & cultural gems
- Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses in Kramsach
- Augustine Museum, Rattenberg
- Museumsfriedhof in Kramsach (cemetary museum) & price reductions in the shop
- Farm Museum z´Bach Oberau - Wildschönau (except Thursdays)
Sport & recreation
- Tennis at the Kramsach Tennis centre (indoor & outdoor) and Kundl (outdoor)
- Mon. – Fri. guided walks (see weekly programme)*
- Wed - Guided tour of Rattenberg*
- Tue. 1 guided bike initiation tour in Kramsach*
- Wed. curling at the sports facility in Brandenberg*
Subject to change!
The lift company charges € 2,50 per ride for the transportation of mountain bikes & dogs!
Long-term campers are entitled to their own separate card including various services. Please contact the staff at your camping site for more details!
* Guided activities are for individuals and small groups of up to 15 people only. Further guided tours depending on availability.
** Groups numbering 20 persons or more only on request.
*** except youth and school groups
More daily services
- reductions on e-bike hire
- reductions on rowing and pedal boat hire at the Fischerstube in Kramsach
- reductions on tubing, soft rafting and archery with Sport Ossi in Kramsach
- reductions for "Flying Fox Tour" at the Hochseilgarten in Kramsach
- NEW: reductions on electro scooters at Camping Stadlerhof in Kramsach
- reduced fees for use of the bowling alleys at Hotel Sonnwend in Radfeld and Hotel Iris in Kramsach
- reduced fees for tandem flights from the Wiedersbergerhorn, Schatzberg or Markbachjoch
- reduced admission fees to the Skatepark "The Cradle" in Brixlegg
- reductions on horse drawn carriage rides at the Hauserwirt in Münster
- reduced admission fees for fun train rides in the Kundler Gorge
- NEW: reduced admission fees to the Farmhouse Museum in Alpbach
- reduced admission fees to the Tyrolean Museum of Mining & Metallurgy in Brixlegg
- reduced admission fees to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- reduced admission fees to the Zeiss Planetarium in Schwaz
- reduced admission fees to the Silberbergwerk (silver mine) in Schwaz
- reduced admission fees to Tratzberg castle in Jenbach
- reduced admission fees to the Tyrolian Wood Museum in Auffach
- reduced admission fees to the Kufstein Fortress
- reductions on beauty and spa treatments at Heilbad Mehrn in Brixlegg
- reduced admission fees to the FeuerWerk HolzErlebnisWelt Fügen
- reduced admission fees to Traktorenwelt Lindner Kundl
- reductions on wine- & olive oil tasting at Kramsacherhof
- reductions on a special breakfast at the Restaurant Berglsteinersee Breitenbach
- free drink (if order a breakfast) at Café Genuss in Alpbach
- NEW: discounts when shopping at Antiques & Decoration Seidner, Rattenberg
- discounts when shopping at Kisslinger Kristall-Glas Rattenberg
- discounts when shopping at Giesswein Walkwaren Brixlegg
- discounts when shopping at Einfach-Leben-Laden Reith i. A.
- discounts when shopping at Sport H&N Reith i. A.
- discounts when shopping at Kleiderhaus Gschösser Reith i. A.
- discounts when shopping at Zirbenshop Brixlegg
- discounts when shopping at Schwarzenberger distillery Brixlegg
- free "Original Tirol pur" wooden plate - when consuming in at least 3 "Tirol pur Hüttenjause" huts/inns