Juppi Kid´s Club
Highlights from the daily children’s programme 2013:
- Mon: Recognize and learn about herbs: Children can make their own herb salt with herbs from the Hildegard von Bingen garden. In the afternoon we will set out to discover Reith and pay a visit to the Alpbachtaler Kinderpark
- Tues: „Willi the Woodland Pixie“: The forests guardian wakes up with a start. He only meant to take a quick nap and fell asleep in the grass. This has never happened to him before in all of his 378 years of service. And, even worse his fluffy green camouflage hat has disappeared! Determined to find his valuable hat he sets off. Without his hat he can’t make himself invisible! He meets many other woodland creatures along the way. Hare, magpie, squirrel and frog – but, alas none of them can help him. In the meantime children have found his hat … What are they going to do with? …Come with us to visit Willi the woodland pixie and see for yourself!
- Tues evening: torchlight walk for the whole family
- Wed: Bartl Bergfrosch - the Mountain frog is on the loose in Reith! Be prepared for plenty of fun - Bartl has all sorts of adventures at the ready!
- Thurs: Fun games in the water: we’ll take the bus to Alpbach and discover the newly erected Mühlbachweg (Path of Contemplation). A stream, a Kneipp pond and many other exciting things await you.
- Fri: End of week party: Whoopee, it’s the time to party. Some of the fun things going on: children’s disco, face painting, sack races, bouncy castle and all the activities the park has to offer. At lunchtime your parents are welcome to join us for a barbeque.
Programme for youngsters:
Sport Ossi and the outdoor centre Kramsach - our outdoor specialists - offer an action packed programme for our teens and "grown-up children" (= adults). For further information, please visit http://www.sport-ossi.at or http://www.outdoorcenter-kramsach.com
Parents needn’t worry. Their offspring will definitely not be bored at Juppi Kid's Club. Children are well looked after by our certified child care staff and the varied programme ensures all kids have great fun.
Centrally located in Reith i.A. village centre.
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri (July + August)
From Alpbach, Station "Raika": 9:40 am
From Inneralpbach, Station "Inneralpbach": 9:50 am
Arriving in Inneralpbach, Station "Inneralpbach": 15:30 pm
Arriving in Alpbach, Station "Raika": 15:40 pm
Opening times in summer:
Monday to Friday: 10 am - 3 pm
for children from 4 to 12 years
In Summer child care (excluding food and drink) is FREE with your Alpbachtal Seenland Card! Optional: lunch (packed lunch) + drink € 5,-
There is no registration necessary
Meeting point at 10 am in the garden (behind the local government in opposite to the Juppi Kid's Club)
Return: at 2 pm (further program until 3 pm at the Juppi Kid´s Club)
Juppi Kid´s Club Address:
Tourist information office (1st floor)
Dorf 41, 6235 Reith im Alpbachtal,
Tel: +43 (5337) 21200 40
Handy: +43 (676) 83521 704