Juppi Kid´s Club
Child care in the Alpbachtal – free of charge!
Make new friends in Juppi Kid´s Club
Children's programme Summer 2016 MANNI MATSCHMONSTER
- MON: get to know each other day: we will get to know each other playing games and will then proceed to the Hildegard Kräutergarten (Hildegard herb garden). What next? The entire family is welcome to join in the fun!
- TUE: we will spend time in the Zauberdorf (enchanted village) with Manni Matschmonster, let's be creative! The Reitherkogelbahn takes us up to Juppy Zauberwald (Juppi's Enchanted Forest) and together we will build our own little enchanted village! Of course Manni Matschmonster will be helping us! All of a sudden he’s gone! We had better try to find him, where can he be? Parents are most welcome to help or they can go for hike on the Reitherkogel!
Together we will take the Reitherkogelbahn back down to Reith.
- WED: forest mile in Kramsach: we need your creativity and your ideas. We will learn how to read traces and read maps, make our own slingshots and learn about the weather and many other fun things. Curious?
- THU: Lauserland or Mühlbach path: we'll take the bus to Alpbach and either take the gondola up to the Lauserland or discover the Mühlbach path in Alpbach village centre
Juppi has prepared Olympic Games on the Wiedersbergerhorn in the Lauserland for us! There'll be long jump, balancing, mini high rope course and more! Parents are most welcome to help or they can go for a hike on the Wiedersbergerhorn! Then we will take the bus back to Reith i. A. where everybody will receive their diploma and a medal!
There is plenty to do and see along the Mühlbach path, which leads alongside the Mühlbach (stream). Look forward to a fun day!
- FRI: end of week party: A great week has come to an end! Let’s round off the good times with a party with our friends! We'll play, dance and romp about together. Hubsi Bubsi will prepare his Kaiserschmarrn for us. In the afternoon we will show you how to carve an Edelweiß. We need your parents to help us!
- Our Outdoor specialist Sport Ossi has his own super outdoor activities programme ready for you.
Opening evening and end of week party
- Fun evening – playing brings joy to life:
Paulo Coelho fittingly put his thoughts into words: “Let’s allow the child within us to take the reins of our existence a little. If we don’t lose contact with this child, we won’t lose contact with life!"
Juppi Kid´s Club introduces itself and invites you and your family to join in!
Monday 18.07., 25.07., 01.08., 08.08., 15.08.2016
Meeting point: in the garden behind the Gemeindeamt (municipality building), Dorf 1, 6235 Reith im Alpbachtal (opposite the tourist office in Reith im Alpbachtal) from: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. – CANCELLED in bad weather!
- End of week party – motto: "Having fun in the garden"
Every Friday from the beginning of July – beginning of September
The week has come to an end. Let’s make the most of the last day and spend an exciting time in Juppi Kid´s Club. In the afternoon we will show you how to carve an Edelweiß. We need your parents to help us!
Meeting point: in the garden behind the Gemeindeamt (municipality building), Dorf 1, 6235 Reith im Alpbachtal (opposite the tourist office in Reith im Alpbachtal) from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. – free of charge and no need to register!
Opening times in summer:
Monday to Friday: 10 am - 3 pm
for children from 4 to 12 years
In Summer child care is FREE with your Alpbachtal Seenland Card!
Euro 5,- per day for food and drink
There is no registration necessary except on Wednesday!
Meeting point at 10 am in the garden (behind the local government in opposite to the Juppi Kid's Club)
Return: at 2 pm (further program until 3 pm at the Juppi Kid´s Club)
Transfer from Alpbach:
Mon - Fri meeting point 9:15 a.m. at the tourist office in Alpbach.
Together with one of our child care staff children will take the post bus to Juppi Kid´s Club in Reith im Alpbachtal
German, English, Dutch, Italian, French
What do you need to bring with you?
Backpack, rain jacket, sturdy shoes, Alpbachtal Seenland Card
Juppi Kid´s Club Address:
Tourist information office (1st floor)
Dorf 41, 6235 Reith im Alpbachtal,
Tel: +43 (5337) 21200 40
Handy: +43 (676) 83521 704