MOBILe on site with SKIBUS & REGIOBUS
Buses in the Alpbachtal holiday region
You can increasingly do without your car on vacation: With the Alpbachtal Card you have unlimited use of the Regiobus in the entire vacation region!
Ski bus Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
- from Alpbach to the lift station Alpbach approx. 5 min.
- from Reith i.A. to the lift station Alpbach approx. 10 min.
- from Kramsach to the lift station Alpbach approx. 20 min
Free of charge with your Alpbachtal Card
Schedules & Timetables Download
How to use the free bus services?
- At hourly intervals buses take all guests in possession of their Alpbachtal Card from A to B - free of charge!
- Every guest - that is each family member - will receive their own free Alpbachtal Card at their accommodation. This card acts as ticket for the Regio buses.
The bus services are for individuals and small groups of up to 15 people only.
It should be noted that the bus offer in the course of the Alpbachtal Card is only valid for individual persons and small groups up to 15 persons.
Arrival / departure
Guests arriving by train to Wörgl or Jenbach may use the VVT buses to reach their resort by producing a valid booking confirmation or accommodation voucher.
For dog owners:
In Austria muzzles are mandatory for dogs travelling on public transport.