By E-Bike to the Steinbergalm
Guided e-bike tour to the Steinbergalm
This way, nothing will stop us from living an alpine adventure: the Steinbergalm, built in 1558, is idyllically located at the end of the Lueger Valley in Inneralpbach. Alpine dairyman Hannes Klingler is already waiting for you with a thirst quencher and a cheese tasting of his homemade specialities. After an extensive rest on the alpine pasture, you will return to the valley on your e-bikes.
Tip: This guided tour is offered as part of the Alpbachtal Card programme:
Together with mountain bike guide Philipp Guggenberger you conquer the mountains in the Alpbachtal on two wheels. Before you head up to the alpine pastures on your e-bike, you can improve your bike skills in the technique course.
- Day: Tuesday
- Meeting point: 9:00 a.m. in Inneralpbach at the "Tourenenter Alpbach"
- When: 4th July - 26th September 2023
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
Minimum number of participants: 3 persons, max. 10 persons
- Stop for something to eat/drink: Steinbergalm, Faulbaumgarten Alm, Alpbach village centre
- Please register by 4:00 p.m. the day before at one of the Alpbachtal tourist offices or visit the Experiences Shop
Price for the guided tour:
- Fee: per person: € 25,00 with Alpbachtal Card
- € 35,00 without Alpbachtal Card
- Try the wonderful cheese made by dairy-man Hannes at the Steinbergalm
Inneralpbach - Lueger Valley to the Steinbergalm - same route back
|Public access||A12 motorway - exit Kramsach, towards Brixlegg, Alpbach - Inneralpbach|
|Public transport||www.vvt.at bus no. 4074 bus stop: Inneralpbach|
|Parking||Inneralpbach next to the E-Trial Park Alpbachtal and Connys restaurant|
E-bike, helmet, water