Discover the Village Walk Alpbach
Weekly guided walk through Austria’s Most Beautiful Village
- Day: Monday
- Meeting point: 10:00 a.m. Alpbach tourist office
- When: end of May - end of October
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Minimum participants: 3 persons (max 9 persons)
- Registrations taken until Monday 9:00 a.m. at the tourist offices or call +43 5337 21 200 30 or book online Alpbachtal Erlebnis Shop!
Free of charge with the Alpbachtal Card!
The walk includes a visit to the St. Oswald church and its pretty cemetery as well as historical details and information about traditions and customs in Alpbach. The route then continues along the "Denkerweg" (Thinkers Lane) and the new Path of Contemplation, the Mühlbach path.
|Start||Alpbach tourist office|
|End||Alpbach tourist office|
|Public access||A12, motorway exit Kramsach/Brixlegg, towards Brixlegg, Alpbachtal, Alpbach village centre|
Accessible by public transport.
The use of the Regiobus is included with the Alpbachtal Card!
Subject to fees:
in the SPAR supermarket garage
opposite the Spar supermarket