Guided "Genuss" Snowshoe Hike in Alpbach
During the guided snowshoe hike in Alpbach you will not only stop at the most beautiful viewing spots, but will also be treated to a culinary greeting from the Alpbachtal. The snack containing regional products tastes twice as good when taken in together with views over the Tyrolean mountains.
The snowshoe equipment and the snack are included in the price.
The guided snowshoe hike starts from the Alpbach tourist office every Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
In case of lack of snow an alternative hike is programmed to replace the snow shoe hike.
About the offer
Moderate tour, 300-500 elevation gain
- Sturdy and warm shoes
- Warm clothes
- A backpack for your snack
- Depending on snow conditions, the hike may take place in Alpbach, Inneralpbach or necessitate the use of the gondola lift (fee applies)
- If snow conditions won’t permit for a snowshoe hike, an alternative hike will take place
- Dogs are welcome, but need to be on the leash (when using public transport muzzles are mandatory)
- Ski pass - if available (depending on snow conditions use of the mountain lift may be neccessary)
10:00 a.m. tourist office in Alpbach
10:00 a.m. at the tourist office in Alpbach, Alpbach 404, 6236 Alpbach
with public transport www.vvt.at bus no. 4074
by car: parking: at the beginning of the village opposite Café Genuss to the right is a large car park with free parking or opposite the Spar supermarket below the fire brigade building on the designated parking spaces for cars.
Garage parking below the Spar supermarket (subject to parking fees).