The biggest lake in the Alpbachtal
Lake Reintalersee in Kramsach
WARM LAKE FOR SWIMMING
Natural bathing lake in Tyrol
The Reintalersee is the largest of the Kramsach lakes and, with temperatures of up to 25°C, is one of the warmest bathing lakes in Tyrol. Well-tended sunbathing lawns, restaurants, buffets, children's playgrounds, a boat rental and camping sites ensure a great water experience.
A beautiful hiking trail leads around the lake and the Reintalersee via ferrata awaits adventurers.NEW: Barrier-free hiking walk Reintalersee
|Maintenance fee, season- annual tickets,...|
|Adults||€ 3,50 All day||from 2:00 p.m. € 2,50|
|Kids (6-14)||€ 2,00 All day||from 2:00 p.m. € 1,00|
|Family Card (2 Ad. + max. 5 kids)||€ 8,00|
|dog (dogs are not allowed in the water)||€ 3,00|
|Barbecue area:||Open from June to September.
Use of the barbecue area must be registered and is subject to a fee (Tel.: +43 676 83521620).
Price per person from 15 years € 2,50 for 3 hours
Please bring your own charcoal, lighter and barbecue grill (open fires are not permitted).
|Season tickets maintenance fee lake + sunbathing lawn:||€ 50,00 Adults, € 30,00 Kids (6-14 Jahre) eavailable from the cashiers and at the Kramsach Tourist Office - please bring a PHOTO!
Annual park ticket
(01.01. - 31.12.) € 50.00 available at the Kramsach Tourist Office - issued on car registration plates
Included in the Alpbachtal Card: at sunbathing lawn MU beach, Fischerstube, Kohlerwiese, peninsula and Brantl beach (Camping Seeblick Toni)
OVERVIEW OF THE SWIMMING AREAS AT THE LAKE
Sunbathing lawns and parking at the lake
- Sunbathing lawn MU beach
West car park, sunbathing lawn, playground and Toni's Seealm kiosk
- Sunbathing lawn Kohlerwiese
Kohlerwiese car park, sunbathing lawn, kiosk open from June, access via ferrata Reintalersee
- Sunbathing lawn peninsula
East car park and makeshift car park
- Sunbathing lawn Brantl beach
Car park Camping Seeblick Toni (private), sunbathing lawn, beach area, playground, restaurant & Camping Seeblick Toni
- Sunbathing lawn Fischerstube
Car park Fischerstube (private), sunbathing lawn, boat rental, fishing cards, Restaurant Fischerstube and Restaurant Seerose
- The Camping Seehof sunbathing lawn with playground is not open to the public and is only accessible to Camping Seehof guests!
- Parking fees are only valid at the respective car park.
- Please place the parking ticket behind the windscreen so that it is clearly legible from the outside.
- Lake management Reintalersee: P West, P Kohlerwiese + P Ost + P Halbinsel: € 1.00 per hour and up to € 5.00 all day.
- Other car parks:P Camping Seehof: € 1.00 for two hours and up to € 4.00 all day.
P Fischerstube - for guests
P Camping Seeblick Toni - for guests
How to get there