The Haslacherin - farm produce specialities with flair.
Products made with love and care.
From cream cheese delicacies to fragrant spelt flour farmhouse bread and products from the farm garden. Get the best from the Oberhaslachhof farm shop.
A diverse range of products has been put together with love and care. Specialities directly from farmers in the Alpbachtal, Tyrol and Austria are complemented by rarities such as Tyrolean detergent and Austrian linen.
Fridays are "farm breakfast" days! Which delicacies are served?
- freshly baked bread
- butter and a selection of cheese from the Käserei (dairy) in Reith
- speck and sausage meats from the Holzingerhof in Brixlegg and the Fohringerhof in Wörgl
- milk, spreads and yoghurt from the Wimmerhof
- fish from Rupprechter Thomas in Mehrn
- homemade jams and chutneys
- coffee from Thomas Bio Kaffee in Telfs
- fruit and vegetable juices from Zimmermann in Fritzens and Amtmann in Southern Styria
BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY! Tel. +43 664 5382143
Courses and workshops are hled at the Oberhaslachhof. For details and registrations please visit: www.diehaslacherin.com
Katharina Hechenberger and her team can't wait to see you!