Road bike 03 Angerberg
A moderate tour through the Inn Valley with few climbs and therefore ideal for anybody who is new to road cycling.
TVB Tour 3 - ANGERBERG
- Distance 59 km
- Elevation gain 630 m
- Gradient max. 10 %
- Best time Spring – late autumn
- Grading moderate to hard
Bike & mountain bike shops
Right-hand traffic in practice. Please obey the highway code, road safety and vehicle rules. Please bear this in mind you'll be sharing roads with traffic.
Rattenberg – Wörgl – Angath – Niederbreitenbach – Mariastein – Angerberg – Breitenbach-Kramsach – Rattenberg
- 0 km (from the start) start Rattenberg, Notburga fountain Northwards to Kramsach turn right after 200 m, after a further 800 m keep left
- 7,48 straight Kundl, cross the L 48 cross the L 48 after 900 m turn right into an underpass turn left after 100 m and left again after the wooden bridge after 700 m turn left and right after the underpass
- 11,3 ! left ! Turn-off, after 250 m right after 400 m 2nd exit at the roundabout continue along the road
- 14,6 left Wörgl, turn-off Ferdinand Raimund Straße turn right after 700 m, turn left crossing the bridge at km
- 16,4 left onto the L 213
- 16,9 right Angath, turn-off onto the Untere Dorfstraße follow the road to Oberlangkampfen
- 20,5 left Oberlangkampfen, turn-off turn left after 1000 m onto the L 211, turn right after 300 m onto the Hupfaufweg
- 23,3 sharp left bend Unterlangkampfen, Burgstraße junction sharp left to Niederbreitenbach
- 25,0 right Niederbreitenbach, L 211 junction to Mariastein
- 27,6 left Mariastein, turn-off, to Baumgarten
- 30,0 left Baumgarten, L 213 junction to Angath
- 31,2 ! right ! Turnoff, leave bend to the right turn right after 800 m, turn left after a further 800 m 2,3 km along the road
- 35,1 right Glatzham, L 211 junction 1,8 km to Angerberg
- 36,9 ! left ! L 211 turn-off at the small chapel 2,6 km along the road
- 39,5 left junction 2,1 km to Schönau
- 41,6 left Schönau, turn-off turn right at km
- 43,3, turn right after a further 900 m continue along the road 45,8 ! right ! Kleinsöll, L 211 junction to Breitenbach turn left at km 47,5
- 48,0 straight Breitenbach, roundabout 2nd exit L 211 to Kramsach
- 56,7 straight Kramsach to Rattenberg
- 58,9 finish Rattenberg
|Start||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
|End||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
Leave the motorway at the Kramsach/Alpbachtal exit, turn left towards Brixlegg/Rattenberg. Take the third roundabaout exit. Rattenbergs car parks are to the left and right after 400m (partly free of charge).
- or by bike https://radrouting.tirol/
Train station nearby
|Parking||By train to Rattenberg train station, by car to one of the parking areas in Rattenberg (east or west).|
Helmet, sun glasses, gloves, rain proof clothing, bike outfit, first aid kit, replacement inner tube, tire lever, bike pump or cartridge, mobile phone, cash, bank card, drinking bottle, energy gel or bar, cap or bandana, leg and arm warmers.
In any case - adapted to the time of year.