Road bike 04 Kleine Seenrunde (lakeside route)
The easy tour with insignificant altitude and kilometres is perfect for warming up and training and ideal for newcomers to get started in road cycling.
TVB Tour 4 – Kleine Seen Runde
- distance 30 km
- elevation gain 300 m
- gradient max. 9 %
- best time spring – late autumn
- grading moderate
Right-hand traffic in practice. Please obey the highway code, road safety and vehicle rules. Please bear this in mind you'll be sharing roads with traffic.
Rattenberg – Breitenbach – Glatzham – Schönau – Breitenbach – Kramsach – Rattenberg
- 0 km (from the start) start Rattenberg, Notburga fountain along a short stretch towards Kramsach turn right after 200 m, after keep to the left after a further 800 m
- 7,6 left Kundl / Weinberg, L 48 junction 0,5 km to Breitenbach
- 8,1 right Breitenbach, roundabout 1st exit ( L211 ) turn right after 460 m 3,6 km along the L 211 to Glatzham
- 12,1 left Glatzham, Schönau turn-off 2,4 km to Schönau in Schönau turn left towards Breitenbach
- 16,7 ! straight! Breitenbach / First, in a left band keep straight on the bypath 1,5 km along the road and then turn right towards Bichl 1,8 km along the road and through the underpass to the L 211
- 20 left Breitenbach / Völlental, L 211 junction 7,8 km to Kramsach
- 27,8 straight Kramsach / Achenrain continue along the road to Rattenberg
- 30 finish Rattenberg
|Start||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
|End||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
Leave the motorway at the Kramsach/Alpbachtal exit, turn left towards Brixlegg/Rattenberg. Take the third roundabaout exit. Rattenbergs car parks are to the left and right after 400m (partly free of charge).
- or by bike https://radrouting.tirol/
Train station nearby
|Parking||By train to Rattenberg train station, by car to one of the parking areas in Rattenberg (east or west).|
Helmet, sun glasses, gloves, rain proof clothing, bike outfit, first aid kit, replacement inner tube, tire lever, bike pump or cartridge, mobile phone, cash, bank card, drinking bottle, energy gel or bar, cap or bandana, leg and arm warmers.
In any case - adapted to the time of year.