Road bike 08 Pölven-Tour
Varied half-day tour round the Pölven with side trips into the Wildschönau and Brixen Valleys and the Sölllandl.
TVB Tour 8 – Pölven Runde
- Distance 80 km
- Elevation gain 1250
- Gradient up to 10%
- Best time early summer – late autumn
- Grading difficult
Bike & mountain bike shops
Right-hand traffic in practice. Please obey the highway code, road safety and vehicle rules. Please bear this in mind you'll be sharing roads with traffic.
Rattenberg – Wörgl – Niederau – Hopfgarten – Itter – Söll – Schwoich – Bad Häring – Angerberg – Breitenbach – Kramsach - Rattenberg
- 0 km (from the start) start Rattenberg, Notburga fountain short stretch towards Kramsach turn right after 200 m, after a further 800 m keep to the left
- 7,48 straight Kundl, cross the L 48 after 900 m turn right into the underpass after 100 m turn left and after the wooden bridge left again after 700 m turn left through the underpass and then turn right
- 11,3 ! left ! Turn-off, turn right after 250 m at the roundabout after 400 m take the 2nd exit Gewerbepark continue along the road to Wörgl
- 14,8 left Wörgl, rail tracks underpass at the crossroads take the cycle underpass
- 15,0 right Junction, Martin Pichler Straße continue 600 m along the B 171
- 15,7 left B 171 junction turn right after 50 m onto the Wildschönauer Straße towards Niederau 6,3 km along the L 3 to Niederau
- 22 left Niederau, Grafenweg ( L41 ) turn-off 6,8 km to Hopfgarten
- 28,8 left Hopfgarten, cross the bridge take the rail track underpass turn right after 150 m continue along the road to Hopfgarten over the course of 700 m stay parallel to the B 170
- 30 right Itterer Straße ( L206 ) turn-off 1,9 km to Itter cycle through Itter
- 33 !right! Itter, Schwendter Weg turn-off continue along the Schwendter Weg for 2,0 km
- 35 right Alte Bundesstraße turn-off cycle through the underpass (under the B178) turn right turn left at km
- 36,1 on the B 178 stay on the cycling path follow the cycling path to Söll
- 38,4 left Söll, Dorfbichl turn-off 2,2 km via Moorsee to the Eibergstraße
- 40,6 left Söll / Oberstegen, Eibergstraße ( B173 ) junction continue along the road for 4,9 km
- 45,5 left Schwoich / Egerbach turn-off continue along the road for 1,9 km via Osterndorf (keep left ) turn right after 1,6 km to Schwoich (church)
- 49,2 left Schwoich, turn-off 180 m after the church continue along the road for 2,6 km
- 51,8 right L 208 junction to Bad Häring 2,3 km to Bad Häring via Gasteig continue along the road for 3,5 km
- 57,6 right Lofererstraße junction turn right after 280 m turn left after 100 m towards Mariastein / Angath ( L213 )
- 59,8 straight Angath, continue along the Angerberger Straße 9,0 km along the L 213 and L 211 through Angerberg, Glatzham and Kleinsöll to Breitenbach
- 69,3 straight Breitenbach, roundabout 2nd exit 8,7 km along the L 211 to Kramsach
- 78,0 straight Kramsach continue along the road to Rattenberg
- 80 finish Rattenberg
|Start||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
|End||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
Leave the motorway at the Kramsach/Alpbachtal exit, turn left towards Brixlegg/Rattenberg. Take the third roundabaout exit. Rattenbergs car parks are to the left and right after 400m (partly free of charge).
- or by bike https://radrouting.tirol/
Train station nearby
|Parking||By train to Rattenberg train station, by car to one of the parking areas in Rattenberg (east or west).|
Helmet, sun glasses, gloves, rain proof clothing, bike outfit, first aid kit, replacement inner tube, tire lever, bike pump or cartridge, mobile phone, cash, bank card, drinking bottle, energy gel or bar, cap or bandana, leg and arm warmers.
In any case - equipment should be adapted to the time of year.