Located on the path from Münster to the Bayreuther Hütte, just above the Postalm in the forest. The Lady Chapel is dedicated to "Our Lady", the Blessed Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ.
The chapel was built between 1724 and 1727 and renovated and newly consecrated in 1928. A painted wooden panel depicting St. George as the dragon slayer adorns the projecting triangular gable roof. Inside, the chapel is decorated with stucco work and vault paintings (Holy Family with Mary, Anna and the Child Jesus and Christ and Mary monograms).