Schwarzenberg Chapel

The chapel, built in 1725 (in place of an older construction of a miners' chapel), is visible from afar. It is located on the Thier- or Silberberg on the way to the Holzalm.

The brick chapel has a three-sided chancel end and steep, shingle-roofed gable roof. A rectangular figure niche in the gable is adorned with a crucifix. The stucco work and stucco rosettes inside the chapel are impressive.


Opening hours

Visits to the chapel on request

Contact
Hinterschwarzenberghof
Florian Unterberger
Zimmermoos 17
6230 Brixlegg