- Show all dates
Lakes Culture Hike
Lakes culture hike
The easy lake culture hike takes you past the Kramsach lake plateau passing Lake Frauen, Lake Buch, Lake Krumm and Lake Reintal. For sporty hikers, the route continues to the picturesque Lake Berglstein, which is hidden in the forest above Kramsach and Breitenbach. Some cultural highlights along the hiking trail are waiting to be discovered.
If you have your dog with you, please do not forget to bring a muzzle. In Austria, muzzles are mandatory on public transport. The return trip back to the meeting point will be by bus.
- Meeting place: 9:30 a.m. at Sport Ossi in Kramsach
- Time required: 3 hours, walking time: 2,5 hours - easy tour
- Venues to get something to eat and drink: available
- When: June - October
- Fee: Free of charge with your Alpbachtal Card! Without Card: € 20,00
- Please register: by latest 4:00 p.m the day before the hike at one of the Alpbachtal tourist offices, call +43 5337 21200 or by 6:00 p.m. the day before online on SEPP - My Alpbachtal app or visit the Experiences Shop
Date & timeDate
Starts at: 09:30 (Duration: 3 Hours)