Alpbachtal Family Autumn
Colourful family time in Tyrol
Experience an unforgettable family autumn in Alpbachtal
Autumn in the Alpbachtal will be colourful, exciting and simply magical! Immerse yourself in the colourful mountain world and enjoy numerous included services. Look forward to an unforgettable family adventure day with our popular children's entertainer Hubsi. Whether fun games, creative activities or exciting entertainment - boredom is impossible here.
With the Alpbachtal Card you get free access to the summer mountain railways, buses and the Museum of Tyrolean Farms. Explore the region and take part in an exciting museum rally to discover the secrets of the Tyrolean farms.
In the evening, we'll take you on a guided torchlight hike to bring the day to an atmospheric close.
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere together with your family and discover the beauty of nature at night.
Family adventure day with entertainer Hubsi
Every Friday morning, animator Hubsi takes you on a journey back in time to the old Tyrol. In the Museum of Tyrolean Farms you can learn how people used to live, work and spend their days on a farm. There is a lot of playing, handicrafts and also the birthday of the mascot Juppi is celebrated extensively this morning. In the afternoon, there will be plenty of time for a walk through the idyllic open-air museum.
Spend an incomparable family autumn in Alpbachtal and create unforgettable moments full of fun and adventure.
5 nights (Tue-Sun) from € 650.00 per family
- 5 nights in a spacious family apartment.
- Alpbachtal Card incl. summer mountain railways, buses, admission to the Museum of Tyrolean Farms with exciting rally and much more.
- Friday morning family adventure day with entertainer Hubsi
- Guided torchlight hike in the evening
- Alpbachtal treasure map with excursion tips to 18 adventure stations
- bookable from Tuesday to Sunday (extension possible on request)