Easy lakes hike in Kramsach
Discover Kramsachs' lakes on a relaxing hike
Tip: this tour is also available as a guided tour!
- every Friday
- mid-June - end of October
- Meeting point: 9:30 a.m. Sport Ossi, Wittberg 105
- Duration: approx. 3 hours, walking time: 2 hours
- Minimum participants: 3
- Where to get something to eat and drink:
Restaurant Haflingerhof at Lake Reintal
Restaurant "Der Brantlhof" at Lake Reintal
Genuss Schmied'n at Lake Krumm
- Registrations taken until 5:30 p.m. the day prior to the hike at all the Alpbachtal tourist offices +43 5337 21 200 20 or call +43 664 233 0321
The guided tour is free of charge with the Alpbachtal Card!
- This tour is also available as a guided tour as part of the summer activities programme.
The interesting Museum of Tyrolean Farmhouses, the largest open-air museum in the Tyrol, is located right next to Lake Reintal. An approx. 1,5 hour visit is like a travel through the Tyrol of the past.
The tour leads up the valley along the Brandenberger River and follows the "Heilwasserweg". After crossing a road the route continues along a pleasant panorama path towards the Pulverer farm, where one has great views over the "Frauensee". The next highlights on the tour are the water wheel of the mill (first mentioned in a document in 1658) and the charming path leading between two lakes, the "Krummsee" and the "Buchsee".
After a walk around the lake, it is time to walk back to the car park to take the bus back to the starting point.
|Start||Sport Ossi Kramsach|
|End||Sport Ossi Kramsach|
|Public access||A12, motorway exit Kramsach, towards Kramsach, take the first exit at the roundabout and turn immediately left, at the next junction turn left to the defunct Sonnwendjochbergbahn and the car park|
Accessible by public transport!
defunct Sonnwendjochbergbahn car park
Sturdy footwear and suitable clothing