Road bike 06 Brandenberg-Breitenbach
Challenging steep stretches and fast descents to increase bikers heart rates.
TVB Tour 6 – Brandenberg – Breitenbach
- Distance 44 km
- Elevation gain 810 m
- Gradient max 10%
- Best time early summer – late autumn
- Grading medium
Right-hand traffic in practice. Please obey the highway code, road safety and vehicle rules. Please bear this in mind you'll be sharing roads with traffic.
Rattenberg – Kramsach – Aschau – Pinegg – Brandenberg – Kramsach – Breitenbach - Rattenberg
- 0 km (from the start) start Rattenberg, Notburga fountain cycle westwards to Brixlegg at the roundabout take the 1st exit towards Kramsach
- 1,7 right Kramsach, roundabout, 1st exit after 60 m turn left and follow the L 211 for 700m to Brandenberg
- 2,4 left Turn-off, Aschau 9,6 km to Aschau
- 12 right Aschau, L 4 junction 8,6 km along the L 4 via Pinegg to Brandenberg
- 20,6 straight Brandenberg, church 6,7 km along the L 4 to Kramsach Kramsach Achenrain option for returning to Rattenberg
- 27,3 ! left ! Kramsach Achenrain 8,7 km along the L 211 via Lake Reintal to Breitenbach at the roundabout take the 1st exit to Kundl 500 m crossing the Inn River and the motorway
- 36,6 right Kundl Weinberg, turn-off 7,6 km via the „Inntal Radweg“ back to Rattenberg
- 44 finish Rattenberg
|Start||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
|End||Rattenberg, town main square fountain|
Leave the motorway at the Kramsach/Alpbachtal exit, turn left towards Brixlegg/Rattenberg. Take the third roundabaout exit. Rattenbergs car parks are to the left and right after 400m (partly free of charge).
- or by bike https://radrouting.tirol/
Train station nearby
By train to Rattenberg train station, by car to one of the parking areas in Rattenberg (east or west).
Helmet, sun glasses, gloves, rain proof clothing, bike outfit, first aid kit, replacement inner tube, tire lever, bike pump or cartridge, mobile phone, cash, bank card, drinking bottle, energy gel or bar, cap or bandana, leg and arm warmers.
In any case - adapted to the time of year.