Láccès vers les contenu Revenir au menu principal Coordonnées de contact

Kamillianerkloster Hilariberg

Built in 1689

Kloster Hilaribergl Sommer | © Kloster Hilaribergl Kloster Hilaribergl Sommer | © Kloster Hilaribergl

Till the holy order of the Kamillianer bought the monastery Hilaribergl in 1914, its history was very eventful. Wolfram Köberl
painted two impressive pictures which represent St Notburga and St Kamillus.
The picture of Virgin Mary wearing a scapular is a reproduction of the picture Santa Maria Della Bruna in Napels.

  • Quotidien
    00:00 - 00:00

Contact

Kloster Hilariberg
P. Klaus Hüls
Am Bergl 22
6233 Kramsach