Láccès vers les contenu Revenir au menu principal Coordonnées de contact

Pfarrkirche Maria Himmelfahrt

A visit inside the church reveals a 600 year old Blessed Virgin Mary shrine

Pfarrkirche Münster mit Widum | © Pfarre Münster Pfarrkirche Münster mit Widum | © Pfarre Münster

Originally a Gothic parish church - enlarged in 1747 by Jakob Singer from Schwaz who gave the church its Baroque character - the stuccos by Kassian Singer and Georg Weber are beautiful. Remarkable early Gothic frescos can be found on the Northern wall of the main building (approx. 1350). The four statues depicting the Old and the New Testament at the main altar were carved by Franz Xaver Nissl from Fügen. Three ceiling frescoes were completed by Christoph Anton Mayr in 1757. The Madonna with child statue dates back to the 13th century.

  • Quotidien
    07:00 - 19:30


Pfarrkirche Maria Himmelfahrt
Dorf 93
6232 Münster

Cela pourrait vous intéresser aussi

Pfarrkirche | © Gemeinde Münster


Münster in Tirol