Přejít na obsah Zpět na hlavní stránku Kontaktní údaje

Friedhofskapelle

The mortuary chapel, built in 1894, stands to the west of the Our Lady of the Assumption parish church.

Friedhofskapelle Aussenansicht Friedhofskapelle Aussenansicht

Its interior has a shallow barrel vault. The Lourdes grotto in the semi-circular apse threeis a separated by a wrought iron grille with carved figures of the Madonna and St. Bernadette. The vault paintings were created by Emanuel Walch.

The war memorial was erected in 1953/54 in place of a previous building as an open, wayside chapel with a projecting, wooden roof truss. In the three-sided niche is a crucifix carved by Peter Schneider. The side walls are adorned with marble plaques with the names of the fallen and missing of both world wars.

  • Každý den
    07:00 - 19:30

Contact

Pfarrkirche Maria Himmelfahrt
Dorf 93
6232 Münster

demi.infrastructure.detail.connectedEntries

Pfarrkirche Münster mit Widum | © Pfarre Münster

Pfarrkirche Maria Himmelfahrt

Münster in Tirol
Next