The parish church in Reith was first mentioned in a document in 1187.
One of the remains of the old classicism building (erected by Andrä Hueber in 1805) is a gothic-style baptismal font made of red marble.
Fresco paintings by Josef Högele, organ built by Karl Reinisch in 1930.
A church bell by the famous artist Gregor Löffler (1560) hangs in the bell tower.
The Chapel of Peace in the cemetery is consecrated to St Michael and St. Margaretha and was first mentioned in 1338.
June - beginning of October: guided tours are held in the church on Fridays at 10:30 a.m. (in German!) Meeting point in the church!