I'M PACKING ...
Packing list for a 1-day hiking tour
I pack my hiking backpack
- Sturdy shoes with a good tread sole (hiking or trekking shoes)
- Hiking socks
- Warm clothing (fleece jacket or pullover)
- Rain protection
- Enough to drink (tip: children need even more fluids)
- Snacks (nothing that could melt or is sticky)
- A change of underwear
- Plastic bag to put rubbish in etc.
- Small bandages (plaster, gauze bandage, rescue foil, Leukoplast)
- Digicam or camera
- Depending on your mood
- Magnifying glass
- rubbing alcohol against possible sore muscles
- Ski poles or mountain sticks
How do I hike correctly?
- Take the appropriate equipment with you - do not pack anything unnecessary.
- Please walk (really) slowly for 30 minutes
- Take a rest in good time (at least a ten-minute rest every two hours)
- Drink and eat enough during the tour
- Never leave the marked trail
- Assess your physical condition correctly (especially when accompanied by children)
- In case of emergency, stay calm and call mountain rescue.
- Euro-Emergency-Nr.: 112
- Mountain rescue: 140
Emergency - App for Alpine EmergenciesInfos about the App PDF