The mortuary chapel, built in 1894, stands to the west of the Our Lady of the Assumption parish church.
Its interior has a shallow barrel vault. The Lourdes grotto in the semi-circular apse threeis a separated by a wrought iron grille with carved figures of the Madonna and St. Bernadette. The vault paintings were created by Emanuel Walch.
The war memorial was erected in 1953/54 in place of a previous building as an open, wayside chapel with a projecting, wooden roof truss. In the three-sided niche is a crucifix carved by Peter Schneider. The side walls are adorned with marble plaques with the names of the fallen and missing of both world wars.