Tel.: +43 5337 63370
The Dominikus church was built in 1267 by a noble family who planned to have their graves put there. The knights Konrad and Friedrich of Fruntsberg had the church erected. There is still a vault with remnants from this dynasty. In the mid-15th century, the Fruntsberg family emigrated and went to South Germany. The church and the adjacent monastery were taken over by the Dominicans. A large part of the church was destroyed by a fire in 1682. It was then restored in baroque style. The interior design recalls the Dominican order because it is designed in their traditional colors, black and gold.
In 2009 it was made a basilica.