Láccès vers les contenu Revenir au menu principal Coordonnées de contact

Pfarrkirche Maria Himmelfahrt

Pfarrkirche Münster im Sommer | © Pfarre Münster

Originally a Gothic parish church - in 1747 Jakob Singer from Schwaz expanded
it and gave the church a Baroque character - stuccos by Kassian Singer and Georg
Weber - remarkable Early Gothic frescos on the Northern wall of the main
building (approx. 1350) and 4 statues showing the Old and the New Testament
on the main altar by the carver Franz Xaver Nissl from Fügen - 3 ceiling
frescos completed by Christoph Anton Mayr in 1757 - Madonna with child made of
wood from the 13th century

Opening hours: during the day


Contact

Pfarrkirche Maria Himmelfahrt
Dorf 93
6232 Münster