Láccès vers les contenu Revenir au menu principal Coordonnées de contact

Pfarrkirche Brandenberg zum hl. Georg

Church services:
Sun 8:30 a.m.
Sun 10:00 a.m. - in the succursal church in Aschau

Kirche Brandenberg | © Alpbachtal Tourismus Kirche Brandenberg | © Alpbachtal Tourismus

When the first church was built in Brandenberg back in the 11th century, it was still part of the parish of Breitenbach. It was only in 1891 that Brandenberg and other villages became independent.

A new church was erected in its place around 1400 AD. The current, Baroque-style church dates from 1677, while the gothic steeple (50m) and side portal were preserved.


Contact

Pfarrkirche zum Hl. Georg
Brandenberg 59
6234 Brandenberg