Ga naar inhoud Terug naar hoofdpagina De contactgegevens

Kamillianerkloster Hilariberg

Built in 1689

Kloster Hilaribergl Sommer | © Kloster Hilaribergl Kloster Hilaribergl Sommer | © Kloster Hilaribergl

Till the holy order of the Kamillianer bought the monastery Hilaribergl in 1914, its history was very eventful. Wolfram Köberl
painted two impressive pictures which represent St Notburga and St Kamillus.
The picture of Virgin Mary wearing a scapular is a reproduction of the picture Santa Maria Della Bruna in Napels.

  • demi.infrastructure.detail.openinghours.daily
    00:00 - 00:00 o'clock

Contact

Kamillianerkloster Hilariberg
Josef Angerer MI
Am Bergl 22
6233 Kramsach